Nixon Peabody invites you to learn about current issues and opportunities in the areas of affordable housing, preservation, tax credits, and public finance from some of the nation’s leading practitioners in the affordable housing industry.
The 90-minute seminar will focus on the following:
- New policy developments at HUD and on Capitol Hill and other issues and trends in low-income housing tax credits and tax-exempt bonds
- What’s new with new markets, historic rehabilitation, and renewable energy tax credits
- Update on implementation of new Massachusetts Low-Income Housing Preservation Law
- Implications of Ballot Initiative to Repeal Chapter 40B
- Community Preservation Program Funding as Affordable Housing Tool
- State low-income housing tax credit update
- Implementation of Exchange Program in Massachusetts
These seminars are designed for owners, investors, syndicators, managers, consultants, and other practitioners in the field.
Click here to register online.
For more information, please contact Dorsey Fiske at 202-585-8397 or firstname.lastname@example.org.