Don’t miss this 5 city U.S. tour, with a stop in San Francisco, for Sustainable Building and Construction opportunities that exist in Europe. This region of the world holds tremendous opportunities for U.S. Green Building manufacturers and service providers and you don’t want to miss this valuable program.
The market for sustainable construction equipment and services, also called “Green Building,” has taken off in both Europe and the United States over the past five years. Despite the worldwide recession, growth is expected to outpace many other markets due to strong government involvement.
The European Union national and local governments are committing funds, establishing tax and policy initiatives and revising building codes – all of which creates demand for sustainable construction. High energy costs in Europe further strengthen business and consumer interest in Green Building. Architects, builders, developers, and building products manufacturers are looking at old and new technologies to reduce the energy and environmental impact of commercial and residential construction.
- U.S. Commercial Service Overview (Speaker: Mr. Stephan Crawford, Director, San Francisco)
- U.S. Commercial Service Green Building Initiative (Speaker: Daniel E. Harris. Senior Commercial Officer, Paris)
This program will provide market briefings and outline export opportunities for U.S. companies in:
- The United Kingdom (Speaker: Ms. Dorothy Lutter, Senior Commercial Officer, London)
- France (Speaker: Mr. Daniel E. Harris, Senior Commercial Officer, Paris)
- Germany (Speaker: Mr. George Ruffner, Senior Commercial Officer, Berlin)
- Italy (Speaker: Mr. Thomas E. Moore, Senior Commercial Officer, Rome)
- The Nordics (Speaker: Mr. Frank Carrico, Senior Commercial Officer, Stockholm)
- The EU (Speaker: Ms. Sylvia Mohr, Senior Commercial Specialist)
European Union regulatory requirements pertaining to sustainable building will also be addressed.