Special Assets Management Association Conference Panel, “How to Spot the First Signs of Fraud”
May 12–14, 2010
Four Seasons Resort Aviara
Nixon Peabody is proud to sponsor the first annual Special Assets Management Association Conference (SAMA) taking place at the Four Seasons Resort Aviara in Carlsbad, CA, on May 12–14. San Francisco associate Isabelle Ord will be also serve as a speaker at this event on Thursday, May 13, on a panel entitled “How to Spot the First Signs of Fraud.”
3:20–4:20 p.m. How to Spot the First Signs of Fraud
Location: Grand Ballroom D
- How to spot the first signs of fraud
- What do you do if fraud is suspected?
- Conducting an investigation
- Fraud exists, what’s next?
Larry Scherzer, Founder and President, Scherzer International
- Gregory Bloyd, SVP and SAG Manager, Citizens Business Bank
- Dennis Kiefer, Director, Forensic and Dispute Services, Deloitte Financial Advisory Services
- Isabelle Ord, Nixon Peabody
- Gary Watts, Managing Director, Glass Ratner Advisory & Capital Group
To register or receive more information on SAMA’s First Annual Conference, please visit http://mysama.org/#/registration/4536988495. To schedule a meeting with an attorney who will be in attendance, please contact Katherine Hannah at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-984-8422.