Albany Employee Benefits Breakfast Briefing
Date: September 29, 2011
Time: 8:00–10:00 a.m.
Location: Nixon Peabody LLP, 677 Broadway, Albany, NY 12207
Please join us on September 29 for a breakfast briefing covering significant employee benefits issues. This biannual roundtable is intended for chief benefits officers, financial officers, in-house employment counsel, and human resources executives, and is designed to provide a forum for sharing ideas and best practices.
Topics for discussion will include:
- Benefit implications of the Marriage Equality Act, which permits same-sex marriages to be performed in New York
- New guidance and regulations on Health Care Reform, including proposed regulations on required disclosure requirements, claims rules and other issues
- Other benefits developments
- Christian D. Hancey, Esq., Nixon Peabody LLP
- Kate Ulrich Saracene, Esq., Nixon Peabody LLP