Webinar: Hospital/Physician Practice Acquisitions: Dollars and Sense
Date: Thursday, May 31, 2012
Time: Noon–1:15 p.m. (Eastern)
Location: Online webinar (access instructions e-mailed upon registration)
Health Care Check-up Webinar Series
Hospital acquisitions of physician practices have become the key component of a hospital’s physician integration strategy. Nixon Peabody has been in the trenches of some of the most creative, efficient, well-balanced, and successful acquisitions that we’ve seen. But they all didn’t begin that way.
Join us for a variety of acquisition and integration war stories and you’ll find valuable lessons to apply to your own, real world transactions. We’ll discuss key issues, including:
- Physician compensation models and the movement toward productivity and quality-based measures
- Non-competes and other restrictive covenants—How enforceable are they?
- How Stark and Anti-Kickback regulations will affect your purchase price
- Michael J. Taubin, Partner
Health Care M&A, Physician Contracting, and Joint Ventures
- Michael I. Schnipper, Associate
Health Care Transactions
Private Equity and Venture Capital