Nixon Peabody LLP and Cornerstone Group invite you to join us for a complimentary breakfast briefing that will provide an in-depth review of key developments and trends facing employers today. Our speakers will discuss human resource challenges from two unique points of view: the HR professional and the employment attorney.
You will learn practical tips and strategies that you can use to manage your workforce and help protect your company from the risks of non-compliance and litigation.
Topics covered will include:
- Americans with Disability Act Amendments Act (ADAAA) Regulations and Interpretations
- Update on NLRB developments
- NLRB’s perspective on the NLRA’s application to social media disciplinary matters
- Best strategies in conflict and effective discipline resolution
- Karyn Rhodes, SPHR, Vice President of Human Resource Consulting, Cornerstone Group
- Stacie Boeniger Collier, Partner, Nixon Peabody LLP
- Andrew B. Prescott, Partner, Nixon Peabody LLP
- Neal J. McNamara, Partner, Nixon Peabody LLP
Nixon Peabody LLP is an accredited provider of continuing legal education in California, New Hampshire, New York, and Rhode Island. This program is approved for 3.0 general credit hours and is approved for experienced attorneys only. For other jurisdictions where reciprocity does not apply, Nixon Peabody will assist with seeking course CLE approval upon request. Please note that the CLE boards have the final authority on the acceptance and granting of CLE credit for individual courses. Certificates of completion will be mailed 30 days after the course. Attendees are responsible for self-reporting their CLE credits.
IPED, Inc., an affiliate of Nixon Peabody LLP, is an HRCI-approved provider. This program has been approved for 3.0 (General) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR, and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org. Certificates of completion will be mailed 30 days after the course. Attendees are responsible for self-reporting their HRCI credits.