We use our broad market experience to guide corporate trustees, helping them grow their business while managing risk.
The business of corporate trust is changing dramatically across global markets.
Recent market disruptions have created both obstacles and opportunities for players in all areas of the industry. Our job is to guide our clients through this evolving landscape with experience, insight and action.
We understand our clients, how they operate and, most importantly, the value of their customer relationships. We also understand their need to anticipate and avoid hazards. We make it our business to see the whole picture.
Our advice is clear, efficient, constructive and incisive, no matter how complex the task. Our clients turn to us in all types of financial products and assignments from start to finish, including
- Securitization (ABS, CDO, CLO, CMBS, RMBS, SIV, etc.)
- Municipal debt
- Corporate debt
- Project finance
- Leveraged lease
- Loan servicing
- Loan agency
- Matters involving regulatory compliance, internal departmental policies and procedures, government investigations, litigation, and bankruptcy
Our core team knows this business inside out, with a full support team of litigation, bankruptcy, securities and tax attorneys who are experienced in corporate trust, finance and securitization.
We provide creative and practical guidance in fighting the battles that need to be fought—while keeping your business moving forward productively and profitably.
Who we work with
- Trustee banks
- Administrative agents and loan agents
- Master servicers and securities administrators
- Collateral agents and collateral administrators
- Off-shore issuers, custodians and specialty fiduciary service providers