For clients who need legal support for their international business transactions, we get the deal done, no matter where, when or what currency.
As economic and financial borders dissolve, transactions have an increasingly global component.
We’re excited about the opportunities that globalization creates for our clients. They depend on us to develop solutions, no matter what the geography. We’re a leading advisor to public and private companies leading deals that span the globe. Our results-oriented team creates innovative solutions that make transactions faster, smoother and less costly.
We help with the following types of transactions:
- Global M&A
- International tax and tax planning
- Multi-national real estate purchases
- International loan and syndicated loan agreements
- Negotiation and drafting of commercial agreements of all types
- U.S. Export-Import Bank credit facilities
- Cross-border lease transactions
- International project finance and structured finance arrangements
- International private equity transactions
Our cross-disciplinary approach spans many of our firm’s practice areas: from tax, securities, corporate governance and labor to real estate, intellectual property, employee benefits, environmental, antitrust and other regulatory fields.
Integrating our global network, we provide seamless service to our clients on cross-border transactions, doing deals across multiple time zones, in various languages, involving an array of currencies.