- Emory University School of Law, J.D.
- Santa Clara University, B.S.
DANIEL J. MULLER
- Represent large Silicon Valley software company in a commercial defamation matter.
- Defend start up company against theft of trade secret claims brought by competitor.
- Represent owners of a family business in litigation arising out of the dissolution of a closely held corporation.
- Represent business in connection with an environmental contamination investigation by the Bay Area Regional Water Board and related litigation with former property owners.
- Defend employers against claims of unlawful harassment, employment discrimination, and failure to pay wages.
- Represent an individual former owner of an accounting corporation in connection with the dissolution of that corporation.
- Represent residential lender against allegations of securities fraud brought by a group of shareholders.
- Represent an advertising business against claims of fraud brought by a former client.