Comprehending the complexities of a compensation and benefit plan can be difficult and time-consuming. We help executives fully understand their benefits and make appropriate elections to maximize them. Our advisors can help:
- Identify an exercise strategy for stock options that will optimize potential returns
- Review company target shareholding requirements and implement a strategy to meet them
- Review company-provided insurance plans to determine their adequacy and advise on supplemental insurance policies if needed
- Increase the total potential benefit from compensation and retirement plans
- Optimize benefits from deferred compensation through careful planning and sensible election strategies.
- Reduce total income tax expense (employee/employer) on employee benefits by reviewing current plans and recommending appropriate changes
- Review employment and severance agreements and provide recommendations for protecting client interests
We also work directly with organizations that recognize the appeal of these benefit planning services to their highly-compensated executives. Typically, a human resource department would engage us to provide planning services that are offered to their executives as a “perk” within their broader package of benefits.