We manage the short- and long-term immigration aspects of hiring and retaining foreign national talent so that employers can build a workforce that will carry them into the future.
In the coming years, companies competing in the global marketplace will increasingly depend on the skills and expertise of talent from around the world. Individuals will continue to seek the relative stability of the U.S. for investment and domicile.
We streamline and manage the processes associated with employing foreign nationals in the U.S., helping our clients to navigate the bureaucratic maze of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), the Department of Labor and the Department of State.
We’ve helped employers to secure non-immigrant visas and green cards for employees from nearly every country in the world. So whether you’re looking to hire your first foreign national employee or your hundredth, we’ve got you covered.
And if you’re an entrepreneur or investor, we have the experience that you will need to travel through the maze to get your initial investor visa or your green card.
Who we work with
- U.S. organizations looking to hire foreign nationals
- Foreign companies expanding operations in the U.S. and transferring key foreign employees
- Investors and entrepreneurs
- NAFTA Professionals from Canada and Mexico
- Foreign artists, athletes and entertainers coming to the U.S. to perform or compete
- Advise regional center projects from I-526 approvals through I-829 filings for its EB-5 investors.
- Represent foreign corporations seeking to expand operations to the U.S. obtain E and L visas for critical foreign employees; advise multinational clients on strategy to obtain blanket L qualification for worldwide subsidiaries.
- Strategize with companies affected by the H-1B visa cap regarding alternatives; help employers navigate transition to H-1B status of foreign national students employed in OPT status pursuant to cap-gap and STEM extensions.
- Facilitate employment of NAFTA Professionals in TN visa status.
- Obtain P visas for foreign artists, athletes and entertainers coming to the U.S. to perform or compete.
- Counsel clients on the impact of complex corporate organizational changes on employment authorization of foreign national employees.
- Assist companies in obtaining permanent resident status for key foreign national employees including:
- Strategic advice regarding the different employment-based categories and employee’s eligibility;
- Representation before the U.S. Department of Labor in PERM labor certification processes; and
- Preparation of immigrant petitions to USCIS in all employment-based categories and related adjustment of status applications.
- Represent investors seeking temporary E visas or permanent EB-5 green cards with all aspects of their investment.
- Provide training to human resources personnel regarding Form I-9 employment eligibility verification compliance and best practices.
- Conduct I-9 audits and advise of necessary corrections for clients ranging from publicly held companies with 10,000+ I-9s to small independently owned farms and companies.
- Represent clients subject to government investigations into immigration-related compliance issues.