An entrepreneur’s first priority is building the business, leaving little time to manage the legal issues that come with starting a new venture. Nixon Peabody LLP understands this and that’s why we created our program, NP Venture Plus, exclusively for visionary entrepreneurs.
NP Venture Plus incorporates a highly integrated and proactive approach that delivers practical advice on the legal issues new companies care about, including corporate formation, intellectual property rights, and compliance with securities, labor, and employment laws and regulations. Through NP Venture Plus, entrepreneurs receive a written roadmap with scheduled deadlines for each legal need. The roadmap includes:
- Company formation
- Governance matters
- Founders stock issuances
- Financing transactions
- Securities law compliance
- Intellectual property rights and protection
- Labor & employment laws compliance
- Global business growth opportunities
Throughout the process, clients will work with an experienced team of attorneys who will provide a clear explanation of what is needed and when, eliminating any second guessing about the decisions important to the growth of the business.
NP Venture Plus suite of legal services, for a fixed fee, includes:
- Initial in-person consultations with experienced partners and senior counsel in a wide area of subject areas
- Formation of the company as a corporation in Delaware or California
- Customized forms based on our consultations regarding the company’s initial legal needs, including corporate bylaws, indemnification agreements, founders’ stock purchase agreements, confidentiality agreements, and employment agreements
- Consultation with our international business attorneys on the potential global aspects of the company
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.