Real Estate & Community Development
REAL ESTATE & COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
Future-focused, business-grounded advice and thoughtful solutions to help you structure, negotiate, and close the most complicated real estate and finance deals.
Every business venture involves real estate. Whether you’re building a 30-acre corporate campus, or launching a new venture from your home office, your property-related choices will have a pivotal effect on your bottom line.
With the right team helping you make these important and long-lasting decisions, you can make the right real estate choices to support your business growth.
We innovate. We anticipate. And we resolve sticky problems.
Clients rely on us to pinpoint the opportunities among the issues they face in tomorrow’s real estate marketplace. At any given moment, you’ll find us working on a variety of deals, properties, and asset classes. Our hard-earned experience gives us an intuitive understanding of your business goals and the speed and creativity to get you there with minimum fuss.
Who we work with
- Clients who change landscapes, improve neighborhoods, and buy, sell or lease any kind of real property
- Firms involved in real estate finance and capital markets
- Businesses engaged in exchanging distressed debt or that are involved in real estate workouts
- Companies that work with affordable housing and tax credit financing
- De Blasio housing plan shapes up as historic-scale 'trade-off'
Politico | July 27, 2016
Nixon Peabody is mentioned in this article looking at the impact of New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio’s ambitious affordable housing plan.
- High LIHTC Pricing, Low Yields Lead to Investor Pushback
Journal of Tax Credits | July 7, 2016
Washington, DC, Affordable Housing partner Richard Price is quoted in this feature article that discusses results of a survey of investors and syndicators on the state of low-income housing tax credit (LIHTC) housing.
- City Securities' lesser-known sibling sells
Indianapolis Business Journal | July 2, 2016
Washington, DC, Tax Credit Finance & Syndication partner Rick Goldstein is quoted in this article discussing the sale of client, CREA, and how industry supply and demand is driving interest.