Real Estate & Community Development
REAL ESTATE & COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
Future-focused, business-grounded advice and thoughtful solutions to help you structure, negotiate, and close the most complicated real estate and finance deals.
Every business venture involves real estate. Whether you’re building a 30-acre corporate campus, or launching a new venture from your home office, your property-related choices will have a pivotal effect on your bottom line.
With the right team helping you make these important and long-lasting decisions, you can make the right real estate choices to support your business growth.
We innovate. We anticipate. And we resolve sticky problems.
Clients rely on us to pinpoint the opportunities among the issues they face in tomorrow’s real estate marketplace. At any given moment, you’ll find us working on a variety of deals, properties, and asset classes. Our hard-earned experience gives us an intuitive understanding of your business goals and the speed and creativity to get you there with minimum fuss.
Who we work with
- Clients who change landscapes, improve neighborhoods, and buy, sell or lease any kind of real property
- Firms involved in real estate finance and capital markets
- Businesses engaged in exchanging distressed debt or that are involved in real estate workouts
- Companies that work with affordable housing and tax credit financing
- Industry leaders cautiously optimistic post-election
Affordable Housing Finance | November 21, 2016
New York City affordable housing strategic policy advisor Deborah VanAmerongen is quoted in this article about impacts the recent election may have on the New York City affordable housing industry. In the article, Deborah emphasizes that President-Elect Trump knows real estate finance, is from New York, and likely understands the importance of affordable housing programs.
- Multifamily finance experts: No national bubble, but concern about some markets
Bisnow | October 21, 2016
Washington, DC, affordable housing partner Meghan Altidor participated in an affordable housing trends panel discussion at Bisnow's Multifamily Annual Conference. She was quoted in this article noting new players such as those in the private equity space who are now getting involved in a number of affordable housing deals.
- Why Boston's One of the Toughest Places to Develop Affordable Housing
Bisnow | October 5, 2016
Boston affordable housing partner Jeff Sacks is mentioned in this article about a recent panel he moderated focused on the challenges of affordable housing in the Boston area.