We value our relationships with the search firms with which we currently work. We also look forward to building relationships with new search agencies.
We only accept resume submissions for open associate positions. We do not accept unsolicited resumes. If we receive a resume for an unsolicited position, it will not constitute as a submission. If you represent a candidate who may be a match for one of our open positions, please submit a cover letter, resume, law school transcript, and writing sample to the appropriate recruiting contact, as outlined on our website. In writing, please indicate the position, practice, and office for which the candidate is applying.
- We have a standard search firm agreement that we require all of the search firms we work with to sign prior to interviewing a candidate.
- An agreement will be executed only when you have submitted a candidate we are interested in pursuing.
- The search firm must obtain the consent of his or her qualified candidate before submitting applicant materials to Nixon Peabody for consideration.
- Nixon Peabody will not consider submissions on behalf of law students, entry-level associates, or judicial law clerk candidates. In addition, our Attorney Agreement does not apply to candidates for staff, paralegal, or temporary positions, even if the candidate has a law degree.
- Submissions of all attorney candidates must be presented in writing to the designated recruiting staff member or no fee will be due. A submission sent to a partner or employee of Nixon Peabody other than the designated recruiting staff member shall not constitute a submission. Please view the lateral hiring contacts outlined on our website for additional information.
- Search firms interested in establishing a relationship with Nixon Peabody should contact the Lateral Recruiting Department at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.