Discovery will be profoundly changed by the new federal rules effective December 1, 2015 (and by the state rules that are now being revised to comport with the federal rules).
In this unique seminar, you’ll learn how to cope with a number of issues including:
- New limits on the scope of discovery, and the requirement that it be proportional to the needs of the case
- Earlier judicial involvement in managing discovery
- New rules for electronically stored information, and sanctions for getting it wrong
- New provisions for handling inadvertent disclosure
- Jonathan Sablone, Chair, Nixon Peabody’s eDiscovery and Digital Evidence Team
- Ronaldo Rauseo-Ricupero, Nixon Peabody
- Robert B. Collings, U.S. Magistrate Judge
- Elizabeth Cullen, Corporate Counsel, Care.Com, Inc.
To register click here.