Data Privacy and Cybersecurity are some of the biggest concerns facing organizations today.
Join us for an interactive session that takes a realistic approach to understanding your organization’s privacy and security controls and helping you gain a deeper understanding of what’s at stake and how to manage the associated risks.
The roundtable will address the latest trends in data security and cybersecurity, including:
- Strategies for understanding threats and assessing your controls
- Responding to a breach
- Ways to mitigate costs and risks
- Legal and regulatory obligations
- 3rd party security audits and certifications
- Understanding the landscape for liability insurance actually covers and how to manage your risks
- How the growth in mobility is impacting modern litigation and security
- Trends related to company trade secrets being leaked and the growing need for digital forensics in the modern era
We want to hear from you! Please submit a question to be read by the moderator and discussed at the table during the interactive event.
- Jason Glass, Executive Vice President, HaystackID
- Brian Harris, Director of Technical Operations and Corporate IT Operations, DraftKings
- Tina Papadopoulos, Manager, Management & Information Technology Consulting Group, Berry Dunn
- Eric G. Seyfried, Senior Vice President, Team Leader, Financial Services Group, Aon
- Andrew Sullivan, Fellow, Dyn
- Steven M. Richard, Counsel, Data Privacy & Cybersecurity, Nixon Peabody LLP
- Andrew Share, Partner, Manchester Office Managing Partner, Private Equity, NP Technology Transactions Team, Nixon Peabody LLP
7:30 a.m. Registration and networking
8:00–9:30 a.m. Roundtable discussion