Please join us for a complimentary Private Equity and M&A roundtable discussion for corporate executives, private equity and venture capital investors, investment bankers, and professional advisors focused on middle market transactions.
Hear from industry leaders on latest trends from 2016 and predictions for 2017, including:
- Identification of industry sectors which are likely to encounter active M&A and investment interest in the fourth quarter of 2016 and 2017
- Why are good opportunities hard to come by?
- What trends do you see in sourcing opportunities?
- Does the current and future market create an advantage for the private equity buyer, the strategic buyer or the alternative investment buyer?
- How are purchasers dealing with their concerns about the uncertain global economy?
- What are the challenges facing private equity firms in the fourth quarter of 2016 and 2017?
- How long will the current state of high valuations continue?
- What impact will the elections have on M&A and investment activity?
- What is your experience using rep and warranty insurance?
- What is the usage of data analytics as a component of M&A analyses?
We want to hear from you! Please submit a question to be read by the moderator and discussed at the table during the interactive event.
- Ro Bhandari, Managing Director, William Blair & Company
- Laura McNaughton, Managing Director, Duff & Phelps
- Paul Schapira, Vice President, Soaring Pine Capital Management
- Nicholas Stone, Principal, Cyprium Investment Partners LLC
- Gary I. Levenstein, Partner, Private Equity & Investment Funds, Nixon Peabody LLP
- Philip B. Taub, Head of Private Equity & Investment Funds, Nixon Peabody LLP
5:30 p.m. Registration and networking
6:00 p.m. Roundtable discussion
7:00–8:00 p.m. Wine reception with heavy hors d’oeuvres