Join us for an interactive discussion focusing on investment trends, opportunities and challenges in healthcare with leaders within the health care sector. The roundtable will address the latest trends in health care and middle market private equity including:
Discussion topics will include, but are not limited to:
- Investment activity in the health care sector including technology, provider organizations and physician centric investing—What is hot now?
- Trends and predictions for investment opportunities as the Affordable Care Act evolves
- Technology advancements that drive efficient delivery solutions in health care
- Risk profiles for financial sponsors participating in a rapidly evolving marketplace—What are they looking for/what will they shy away from?
- Due diligence issues when considering an investment in health care
- Michele Masucci, Partner, Co-chair, Life Sciences Practice, Nixon Peabody LLP
- Harvey Brofman, Managing Director, AngelFire Ventures
- Joe Scaduto, Founder & CEO, Traverse Bio Sciences
- John Kominicki (Moderator), Publisher & Editor in Chief, Innovate Long Island