Please join us for a complimentary Private Equity and M&A roundtable discussion for corporate executives, private equity and venture capital investors, investment bankers, and professional advisors focused on middle market transactions. Come learn how our complimentary deal sourcing referral program, NP Capital Connector®, can help source your next deal.
Hear from industry leaders on the latest trends from 2016 and predictions for 2017, including:
- Which industry sectors will enjoy the most M&A and investment activity in 2017?
- Why are good assets hard to come by and what trends do M&A specialists see in sourcing opportunities in 2017?
- What trends have emerged in the insurance industry relating to M&A (e.g., rep/warranty, cyber security) and will those trends continue in 2017?
- What are the biggest challenges facing private equity firms in 2017?
- What will the rising interest rate environment mean to M&A activity and valuations?
- How will the proposed policies of the new Trump administration impact private equity and M&A activity in the coming years?
We want to hear from you! Please submit a question to be read by the moderator and discussed at the table during the interactive event.
- Bradford Adams, Managing Director, TM Capital Corp.
- Peter Arcoma, Director, Transaction Advisory Services, RSM US LLP
- Wade Aust, Managing Director and Partner, Alantra
- Charles Burckmyer, Principal, JMC Capital Partners
- Gray Chynoweth, Managing Member, 10X Venture Partners
- Peter Connolly, Managing Director, Cobepa North America
- Gregory O’Shaughnessy, Partner, Private Equity and Mergers & Acquisitions, Nixon Peabody LLP
- Philip Taub, Head of Private Equity & Investment Funds, Nixon Peabody LLP
- Andrew Share, Partner, Manchester Office Managing Partner, Private Equity, NP Technology Transactions Team, Nixon Peabody LLP
7:30 a.m. Registration and networking
8:15–9:45 a.m. Roundtable discussion