Please join us for a complimentary Private Equity and M&A roundtable discussion for corporate executives, private equity and venture capital investors, investment bankers, and professional advisors focused on middle market transactions.
Hear from industry leaders on the latest trends from 2016 and predictions for 2017, including:
- Which industry sectors will enjoy the most M&A and investment activity in 2017?
- Why are good assets hard to come by and what trends do M&A specialists see in sourcing opportunities in 2017?
- What trends have emerged in the insurance industry relating to M&A (e.g., rep/warranty, cyber security) and will those trends continue in 2017?
- What are the biggest challenges facing private equity firms in 2017?
- What will the rising interest rate environment mean to M&A activity and valuations?
- How will the proposed policies of the new Trump administration impact private equity and M&A activity in the coming years?
Come learn how our complimentary deal sourcing referral program, NP Capital Connector®, can help source your next deal.
We want to hear from you! Please submit a question to be read by the moderator and discussed at the table during the interactive event.
- Nino Cordoves, Managing Director - Financial Sponsors & Leveraged Finance, MidCap Financial Services, LLC
- Paul Kacik, Managing Director, Head of Healthcare Merchant Banking Division, Opus Financial Partners
- Vince Lawler, Vice President, Bernstein Global Wealth Management
- William Lemos, Resident Sales Director, Aon Risk Services
- Brad Meadow, Principal, SPK Capital
- Pardis Nasseri, Managing Director, Palm Tree Advisors
- Craig Wickwire, Partner, RSM US LLP
- Matt Young, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, CriticalPoint Partners
- Matthew B. Grazier, Partner, Private Equity & Investment Funds, Nixon Peabody LLP
- Marc Kenny, Partner, Private Equity & Investment Funds, Nixon Peabody LLP
6:00 p.m. Registration and networking (with cocktails and appetizers)
7:00 p.m. Roundtable discussion