Please join us for a complimentary Private Equity and M&A roundtable discussion for corporate executives, private equity and venture capital investors, investment bankers and professional advisors focused on middle-market transactions.
Hear from industry leaders on the latest trends from 2017 and predictions for 2018, including:
- Which industry sectors will enjoy the most M&A and investment activity in 2018?
- Why are good assets hard to come by and what trends do M&A specialists see in sourcing opportunities in 2018?
- What trends have emerged in the insurance industry relating to M&A (e.g., rep/warranty, cybersecurity) and will those trends continue in 2018?
- What are the biggest challenges facing private equity firms in 2018?
- What will the rising interest rate environment mean to M&A activity and valuations?
- How will the proposed policies of the current administration impact private equity and M&A activity in the coming years?
- Peter Arcoma, Director, Transaction Advisory Services, RSM US LLP
- Hamilton Crawford, Managing Director and Co-Head of the Financial Sponsors Group, Duff & Phelps, LLC
- Cecelia Lockner, Senior Vice-President, Aon M&A and Transaction Solutions
- Rob Menn, Principal, Gemini Investors
- Chris Nicholas, Director, Shields & Company, Inc.
- Todd Ofenloch, Managing Director , H.I.G. Capital
- Andrew Share (Moderator), Partner, Private Equity & Investment Funds, Nixon Peabody LLP
- Gregory O’Shaughnessy (Moderator), Partner, Private Equity and Mergers & Acquisitions, Nixon Peabody LLP
7:30 a.m. Registration and networking
8:15–9:45 a.m. Roundtable discussion