Please join us for a complimentary Private Equity and M&A roundtable discussion for business owners, corporate executives, private equity and venture capital investors, investment bankers, and professional advisors focused on middle market transactions.
Hear from industry leaders on the latest trends from 2018 and predictions for 2019, including:
- What industries fared well in 2018? Were there any that did not do well? What is the outlook for 2019?
- Which industry sectors are likely to encounter active M&A and investment interest in the fourth quarter of 2018 and in 2019?
- Are good opportunities still hard to come by? What trends do M&A specialists see in sourcing opportunities in 2019?
- Does the current economy create an advantage for the private equity buyer, the strategic buyer or the alternative investment buyer?
- What impact has the Trump tax plan had or is expected to have on the deal community?
- What plans and actions should a business undertake to maximize its tax efficiencies?
- How are purchasers and investors dealing with their concerns about the uncertain global economy?
- What impact will the midterm elections have on M&A and investment activity as well as the general business community?
- Andrew L. Share, Partner, Private Equity & Investment Funds, Nixon Peabody LLP