Topics to be covered include:
- International Cash Management Trends, FX & Finance
- International Tax and Financial Structuring
- Legal Protection and Exploitation of International IP
- Changes in the International Labor Market
You should attend if any of these questions apply to you:
- Does your company do, or plan to do, business outside the U.S.?
- Do you exhibit at trade shows or conduct other activities outside the U.S.?
- Do you have foreign bank accounts?
- Do you import products manufactured abroad for resale in the U.S.?
- Do you license IP from abroad for use in the U.S.?
- Do you expect IP to be a major value driver for your business?
- Do you have transactions with a parent, subsidiary, or other related party outside the U.S.?
- Gina Schiebel, Global Liquidity & Cash Management Sales, HSBC Bank USA
- Drew Fowler, Corporate Foreign Exchange and Interest Rate Sales, HSBC Bank USA
- John Forry, Managing Director, International Tax Practice Leader, CBIZ MHM
- Jim Slouber, Director, International Tax, CBIZ MHM
- Seth Levy, Partner, Nixon Peabody LLP
- Brandi Britton (Moderator), District President, Robert Half
This course is eligible for 1 CPE credit, accredited by CBIZ, and 1 CLE credit, accredited by Nixon Peabody. Click here for information about Nixon Peabody’s CLE accreditation.