Please join us for a complimentary Private Equity and M&A roundtable discussion for corporate executives, private equity and venture capital investors, family offices, independent sponsors, investment bankers, and professional advisors focused on middle market transactions.
Hear from industry leaders on the latest trends and predictions for the rest of 2019, including:
- What industries fared well in the last 12 months? Were there any that did not do well?
- What is the M&A outlook for the remainder of 2019 and beyond?
- Are good opportunities still hard to come by? What trends do M&A specialists see in sourcing opportunities in 2019?
- Does the current economy create an advantage for the private equity buyer, the strategic buyer, or the alternative investment buyer?
- Todj Gozdeck, Transaction Advisory Services, Grant Thornton LLP
- Jay Hernandez, Managing Director, Moelis & Company
- Tobias Nanda, Partner, Trimountain Partners
- Chris Nicholas, Director, Shields & Company
- Mark Riser, Venture Capital & Private Equity, Morningside Private Investors
- Jim Young, Corporate Development Leader, Legrand North America
- Phil Taub, Partner, Private Equity & Investment Funds, Nixon Peabody LLP
- Greg O’Shaughnessy, Partner, Private Equity & Investment Funds, Nixon Peabody LLP