Please join us for a complimentary consumer products roundtable discussion for business owners, corporate executives, private equity and venture capital investors, family offices, independent sponsors, investment bankers, and professional advisors.
Hear from industry leaders on the latest trends and predictions, including:
- What sub-sectors fared well in the last 12 months? Were there any that did not do well?
- What is the outlook for the remainder of 2023 and beyond?
- How has the macro-economic environment impacted dealmaking and valuations in the space?
- What trends do we see in sourcing opportunities in 2023?
- Does the current economy create an advantage for the private equity buyer, the strategic buyer, or the alternative investment buyer?
- Anna Andreeva, Senior Analyst, Needham Group
- Josh Benn, Head of Americas M&A Advisory and Global Head of Consumer Corporate Finance, Kroll
- Carson Biederman, Founder and President, Digital Fuel Capital
- Carlos Ferreira, National Managing Partner, Private Equity Global Co-Head, Transaction Advisory Services, Grant Thornton
- Michael Staff, Managing Director, Needham Group
- Drew Westervelt, Founder, Hex Performance
- Philip Taub, Partner, Nixon Peabody LLP
- Greg O’Shaughnessy, Partner, Nixon Peabody LLP