We’re back on the road! Please join us for an in-person briefing on June 7 to discuss important employee benefits issues facing employers today.
Topics for discussion will include:
- SECURE 2.0: Provisions to focus on through year’s end
- Litigation Roundup (including Braidwood decision and update in the Hughes v. Northwestern University case)
- Recent Retirement Plan Regulatory Pronouncements (including IRS’s 403(b) plan determination letter program)
- Health and Welfare Plan Updates (including gag clause attestations and health plan transparency updates)
- End of the COVID Emergency Periods
- Lena Gionnette, Counsel
- Christian Hancey, Partner
- Eric Paley, Partner
This course is eligible for 1 CLE & HRCI credit. Click here for Nixon Peabody continuing education details.