Leading Women Dealmakers Discuss Private Equity and M&A Trends and Opportunities for the Rest of 2023
Please join Amy O’Keefe and Rachel Pugliese, leaders of Nixon Peabody’s Women in Dealmaking Initiative, for a complimentary Private Equity and M&A roundtable discussion with top Women dealmakers for corporate executives, private equity and venture capital investors, family offices, independent sponsors, investment bankers, and professional advisors focused on middle market transactions.
Hear from leading women dealmakers on the latest trends and predictions for the rest of 2023, including:
- What industries fared well in the last 12 months? Were there any that did not do well?
- What is the M&A outlook for the remainder of 2023 and beyond?
- Are good opportunities still hard to come by? What trends do M&A specialists see in sourcing opportunities in 2023?
- Does the current economy create an advantage for the private equity buyer, the strategic buyer, or the alternative investment buyer?
- Elizabeth de Saint-Aignan, Managing Director, Sun Capital Partners, Inc.
- Sylvie Gadant, Partner, Citrin Cooperman Advisors LLC
- Amanda Jackson, Managing Director, U.S. Eastern Region/Europe, Business Development, SRS Acquiom
- Jennifer Muller, Managing Director, Houlihan Lokey
- Engin Okaya, Managing Director, Prudential Private Capital
- Anabelle Skalleberg, Principal, Watermill Group
- Amy O’Keefe, Partner, Nixon Peabody LLP
- Rachel Pugliese, Partner, Nixon Peabody LLP