IPED and Nixon Peabody are excited to once again partner with NYSAFAH to present this year’s Affordable Housing Preconference. The Preconference will take place on May 17, 2023 in conjunction with NYSAFAH’s 24th Annual New York State Affordable Housing Conference held May 18, 2023.
Make it a point to come to the NYSAFAH Annual NYC Conference a day early so you can attend our preconference. Don’t miss this chance to hear from Affordable Housing leaders from every sector of the industry discussing the issues affecting the future of development and preservation of affordable housing in New York. Topics include:
- New Construction (Part I)—Case Studies
- New Construction (Part II)—Analysis of Legal and Programmatic Best Practices
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in the Affordable Housing Industry
- The Latest on Real Property Tax Exemptions for Affordable Housing
- NYCHA Public Housing and PACT Transactions
- Open Door and Affordable Homeownership Program Overview
IPED LLC, an affiliate of Nixon Peabody LLP, is an approved CLE and CPE provider. Preconference (May 17 only) is eligible for 6.0 total NY CLE and/or CPE credits.
Vanessa York, IPED
Elizabeth Rossi, NYSAFAH