AI is an umbrella term for a wide range of technologies that can simulate human processes, like perceiving images and sounds, understanding them, being able to learn from the inputs, and improving over time. AI has already begun to rapidly infiltrate the health care market and is poised to be a powerful force that drives improvements and advantages across the care continuum.
In the previously recorded webinar, our seasoned executives discuss legal implications, current and future use cases, legal considerations, and opportunities for utilizing AI throughout the health care industry. The program highlights both current and future applications of AI in health care, its benefits, and the barriers to its advancement.
More specifically, this webinar focuses on:
- Data integration, exchange, and security
- Important ethical and societal considerations
- Reimbursement and integration into population health, hospital operations, and telehealth
- Regulatory pathways and FDA regulation of medical devices
- AI best practices
- Sarah Swank, Counsel, Nixon Peabody LLP
- Nathan Leong, Senior Attorney, Director of U.S. Health & Life Sciences, Microsoft