The Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) remains an enigma. Businesses that wish to comply with the statute’s mandates continue to wait for clarity as a mix of inconsistent messages from Congress, the FCC, and the courts leave businesses with more questions than answers.
In this webinar, recorded earlier, we provide a comprehensive download on recent TCPA developments, as well as tips for best practices to help mitigate the persisting uncertainty and risk. If your business keeps in touch with customers or consumers through telephone calls, text messaging, instant messaging, faxes, and other similar communication platforms, you should not miss this informative webinar.
Speakers Dan Deane and Troy Lieberman lead Nixon Peabody’s TCPA & Consumer Privacy team, which is comprised of lawyers with TCPA and data privacy experience in offices across the country. The webinar presentation includes updates and insights on:
- The current status of the TCPA regulatory regime
- Case law and FCC activity following from the D.C. Circuit ruling in ACA Int’l v. FCC
- A new SCOTUS case and its potential impact on the FCC’s power
- Activity in Congress and legislative outlook
- Best practices for compliance and tips for TCPA litigation