Boston, MA. In the 2020 edition of its WTR 1000, World Trademark Review has recognized Nixon Peabody as a leading Intellectual Property firm in both Massachusetts and the Washington, DC, metro area.
Marking the tenth edition of this research directory, World Trademark Review notes that “Nixon Peabody has been especially smart in its use of technology to drive efficiency and enhance effective communication—it is not a billable event every time a client wants to get in touch and obtain information.” In the DC metro area, the firm’s “forte lies in strategic brand management and enhancement,” according to the WTR 1000.
To identify leading trademark practices and practitioners, World Trademark Review considers factors such as depth of knowledge, market presence, and the level of work on which they are typically instructed, together with both positive peer and client feedback.
In addition to Nixon Peabody’s regional recognition, the 2020 WTR 1000 lists the following attorneys as outstanding in their field:
- Jason Kravitz, enforcement and litigation, Massachusetts
- Jeffrey Costellia, prosecution and strategy, DC Metro area
- Staci Jennifer Riordan, enforcement and litigation, prosecution and strategy, California
- David May, prosecution and strategy, DC Metro area
- Henry Wheare, enforcement and litigation, Hong Kong
- Robert Weikert, enforcement and litigation, California
- Kristen Mollnow Walsh, prosecution and strategy, New York
Nixon Peabody’s IP attorneys utilize a forward-thinking approach, unique strategies, and flexible budgets to help clients strategically grow their businesses and maintain their positions in the marketplace by developing, protecting, and monetizing well-known and distinctive brands. Read more about our Intellectual Property practice.