Please join us for a briefing on October 18 to discuss important employee benefits issues facing employers today.
Topics for discussion will include:
- It’s Getting Dangerous Out There: The Recent Surge in Group Health Plan Litigation and Investigation Activity
- SECURE 2.0 and The Road Ahead
- Extensive New Guidance on Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act Compliance
- MOVEit Now: Best Practices for Retirement Plan Data Privacy
- The Time Is Nigh: The Impending Deadline for Gag Clause Attestations
- Litigation Roundup
This course is eligible for 1.0 CLE credit. Click here for Nixon Peabody continuing education details.