Every year, criminals employ imposter fraud and payment diversion scams—like business and email account compromise—to steal billions of dollars from organizations and individuals alike. In fact, government entities, colleges, universities, and nonprofits are common targets of such scams and are particularly vulnerable.
Join our panel as they survey the current cybercrime and payments fraud threat landscape. They'll explore emerging and evolving threats and trends, and share ideas to help your organization protect itself from the very real and potential costly dangers of imposter fraud scams, as well as respond to and resolve attacks should they happen.
- Robert E. Dailey, Executive Vice President and Managing Director, PNC Public Finance (Moderator)
- Rudy Salo, Partner, Nixon Peabody (Moderator)
- Tammy Bianchi, Director of Cash Management, Pennsylvania Treasury Department (Speaker)
- Chris Byers, Senior Product Manager, PNC (Speaker)
- Jason Kravitz, Partner, Cybersecurity & Privacy group leader, Nixon Peabody (Speaker)