Boston, MA. Thirteen Nixon Peabody attorneys have been named as “Litigation Stars” in Benchmark Litigation’s 2021 guide. The guide identifies law firms and attorneys who display the ability to consistently handle high-stakes, complex cases across multiple jurisdictions and who are respected and recommended by their business and legal communities for high-quality trial work and litigation coverage.
Researchers at Benchmark Litigation conduct extensive interviews with attorneys and their clients to determine a list of leading litigators and firms, reviewing recent casework and soliciting feedback from peer attorneys.
Benchmark Litigation noted Nixon Peabody as “highly recommended” and a top law firm for dispute resolution in Massachusetts and New Hampshire, and “recommended” the firm for labor & employment in Massachusetts and Rhode Island and dispute resolution in Rhode Island. Additionally, the guide lists Nixon Peabody as a notable firm for intellectual property in Hong Kong.
The following Nixon Peabody attorneys have been recognized as 2021 Litigation Stars:
- Armando Batastini, General Commercial, Rhode Island
- Jeffrey Brenner, General Commercial, Rhode Island
- Kevin Fitzgerald, General Commercial, New Hampshire
- Jeffrey Gilbreth, Labor & Employment, Massachusetts
- Samuel Goldblatt, General Commercial, Securities, Massachusetts
- Michael Lindsay, Labor & Employment, California
- Neal McNamara, Labor & Employment, Rhode Island
- Scott O'Connell, General Commercial, Securities, Massachusetts and New Hampshire
- Andrew Prescott, Labor & Employment, Rhode Island
- Mark Seltzer, White Collar Crime, Massachusetts
- Deborah Thaxter, Securities, Massachusetts
- David Vicinanzo, White Collar Crime, New Hampshire
- Henry Wheare, Intellectual Property, Hong Kong