Mark FitzGerald, a partner at Nixon Peabody, and members of the HGF Microbiome IP Team examine the ruling in Genome & Co. v. University of Chicago. and its impact on patents covering microbiome therapeutics in the U.S., and the HGF Microbiome IP team provides perspective regarding challenges to patents covering similar subject matter in the European Patent Office.
- Mark FitzGerald, Partner, Nixon Peabody LLP
- David Resnick, Partner, Nixon Peabody LLP
- Craig Thomson, Partner, HGF Limited
- Leena Contarino, Partner, HGF Limited
- Lauris Kemp, Senior Patent Attorney, HGF Limited