Please join us for a virtual briefing on June 21 to discuss important employee benefits issues facing employers today.
Topics for discussion will include:
- SECURE 2.0: Provisions to focus on through year’s end
- Litigation roundup (including Braidwood decision and update in the Hughes v. Northwestern University case)
- Recent retirement plan regulatory pronouncements (including IRS’s 403(b) plan determination letter program)
- Health and welfare plan updates (including gag clause attestations and health plan transparency updates)
- End of the COVID emergency periods
- Lessons learned from a recent IRS hearing