Tune in to this Nixon Peabody webinar series where we bring together leaders from a variety of backgrounds to share real-time perspectives on deal making during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, as well as our expectations of how the situation will unfold over the months ahead.
- Wendell Davis, SBA's New England regional administrator, on the SBA loan and debt relief options under the CARES Act
- Matthew Morrissey, Principal & Chief Operating Officer, Fusion Cell, on what business owners should be thinking about now and when planning to reopen their businesses and retain customers post-pandemic
- John Burns, CEO, TB12, on the importance of engaging customers in new and innovative ways during the pandemic. Hear how TB12 has successfully adapted to these challenging times to engage with their customers and what you can learn for your business
- Michael Klingshirn, Air Force Medical Officer and expert epidemiologist, on adapting to diseases in adverse conditions, to discuss what business owners should be thinking about now and when planning to reopen their businesses and retain customers post-pandemic
- Morgan Nighan, partner at Nixon Peabody, answering questions on the Coronavirus Aid Relief and Economic Security Act (CARES Act) and the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)