- Wendell Davis, SBA’s New England regional administrator, to discuss the SBA loan and debt relief options under the CARES Act.
- Effie Stavrulaki, Professor of Operations and Supply Chain Management at Bentley University, to discuss how supply chains have been affected by the COVID-19 crisis.
- Michele Pfannenstiel, CEO of Dirigo Food Safety, to discuss the long term impacts on supply chains and the food and beverage marketplace.
- Morgan Nighan, partner at Nixon Peabody, who will answer questions on the Coronavirus Aid Relief and Economic Security Act (CARES Act) and the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP).
- Matt Roghair, Managing Director at Piper Sandler, to provide an outlook on dealmaking in the months ahead.