- Azi Cohen, Co-founder and General Manager of White Source, to provide insight on how companies need to think about cybersecurity with employees working from home in the new environment.
- Jason “Jay” Redman, Navy SEAL Retired Lieutenant and Author of the books: Overcome, and The Trident, the Forging and Reforging of a Navy SEAL Leader, to share his perspective on what it means to be resilient in these uncertain times.
- Morgan Nighan, Partner at Nixon Peabody, who will answer your important questions on the CARES Act and the PPP, including, should you return the PPP money by May 7th, how do you know you met the good faith certifications, can you take PPP money if you have access to other capital, and how to make sure your PPP loan will be forgiven?
- Christopher Keefe, Practice Group Leader, Corporate
- Philip Taub, Head of Private Equity