A heads up about how we work with search firms:
- We do not accept unsolicited resumes and they will not constitute as a submission.
- We require our written agreement be in place with search firms prior to interviewing their candidates.
- Search firms must obtain candidate consent before submitting applicant materials to Nixon Peabody.
- Nixon Peabody will not consider submissions from search firms on behalf of law students, entry-level associates or judicial law clerk candidates.
- Search firms should contact us through our recruitment team—not our attorneys or employees, or no fee will be due.