Tune into this informative webinar series where we bring together leaders from a variety of backgrounds to share real-time perspectives on deal making during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, as well as our expectations of how the situation will unfold over the months ahead.
This week we were joined by:
- Wendell Davis, SBA’s New England regional administrator, who will discuss the SBA loan and debt relief options under the CARES Act.
- Rick Pedone, partner at Nixon Peabody, who will discuss the Main Street Lending Program (MSLP), designed to facilitate lending to small and medium-size businesses, including those with over 500 employees
- Solita Marcelli, Deputy Chief Investment Officer Americas, UBS Global Wealth Management, who will provide an outlook on how this will transform the US economic landscape
- Morgan Nighan, partner at Nixon Peabody, who will answer questions on the Coronavirus Aid Relief and Economic Security Act (CARES Act) and the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
- Christopher Keefe, Practice Group Leader, Corporate
- Philip Taub, Head of Private Equity