Our cross-disciplinary team handles all of the legal needs of your DSO—from setting up a DSO structure to merger and acquisition, financing, tax and regulatory compliance to employment needs.
Who we work with
- Dental services organizations
- Mobile dental service providers
- Dental practice management companies
- Private equity and other investors
- Solo practitioners
Areas of focus
- Creation and expansion of DSOs
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Regulatory compliance
- Tax and finance issues
- Labor and employment
- Intellectual property
- Real estate
- Government investigations
- Represented MidOcean Partners in its recapitalization of Western Mass Endo and affiliated practices. This recapitalization included the formation of Affinity Dental Management. Continue to represent Affinity Dental Management as general outside counsel - including add-on acquisitions, health care regulatory, labor and employment, corporate, tax and finance.
- Represented Sentinel Capital Partners in its recapitalization of North East Dental Management (NEDM). We also assisted Sentinel in its exit/merger of NEDM into Dental Care Alliance. Represented NEDM in its add on acquisitions during Sentinel's ownership and continue to handle transactions in the northeast for Dental Care Alliance.
- Represented ReachOut Healthcare America, the nation's leading coordinator of mobile dental services, with respect to healthcare regulatory matters.
- Represented BrookBeam Dental in the formation of a Hudson Valley, New York, based DSO and completed five acquisitions for BrookBeam since formation.
- Represented HENRY The Dentist in the formation of a DSO specializing in mobile dental practices; also completed two rounds of capital raises for Henry The Dentist.
- Represented Sentinel Capital Partners in its recapitalization of MB2 Dental Solutions. Continue to represent MB2 in connection with add-on transactions.